Strengthening the digital competences of cultural and creative microenterprises to set in motion their creativity and innovation in the digital era
Cultural and creative micro-enterprises particularly in tourist areas were gravely affected by COVID-19 due to travel restrictions and the lockdown.
To support these micro-enterprises, the GRACE project will develop an online educational platform with the aim to equip micro-businesses with key digital competences touching upon all business aspects, strengthen digital entrepreneurship and foster a digital hub for creativity and innovation that will put them back on the growth track and mitigate the pandemic’s adverse impact.
The specific objectives include:
- Develop the GRACE online educational platform for micro-enterprises to receive training tailored to the needs of the creative and cultural sector
- Equip cultural and creative micro-entrepreneurs with digital competences to successfully position their business in the digital era and advance their competitiveness and growth
- Establish Digital creativity and innovation clusters and networks to strengthen the transfer of knowledge, as well as creative and innovative thinking
- Increase the knowledge and availability of resources for adult educators working in the field so as to be fully equipped in supporting micro-businesses
- Strengthen the transnational policy dialogue on training support of the creative and cultural micro-businesses for their sustainability and growth
EXPECTED OUTCOMES OF THE PROJECT
- The GRACE educational platform available in all partner languages will be a non-formal educational space for open and collaborative learning and communication and a reservoir of best practices and other resources for micro-businesses.
- A toolkit for adult educators with information, practical guidance, and relevant and timely resources to train micro-businesses in acquiring digital entrepreneurship and also support the aspiring cultural and creative acquisition of digital competences that would help them in starting up their business.
- Policy Recommendations Report: the GRACE project’s legacy and contribution to the policy agenda, delving into questions of training needs and barriers that need to be overcome and educational pathways that can be created to advance the skills of cultural and creative micro-businesses.
Clio Muse Tours, Greece
Novel Group, Luxembourg
Social Policy Academy, Greece
01/03/2021 – 28/02/2023 (24 months)
More information at: https://www.grace-initiative.eu/?page_id=12&lang=en