This page is used to inform website visitors and visitors about our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the European Association for Social Innovation (EaSI) website.
Data subjects: website users and visitors
The European Association for Social Innovation, responsible for the development and use of the European Association for Social Innovation website, acts as Data Controller of your personal data. In compliance with Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you that due to the above-mentioned Regulation, you are entitled to data protection regarding your personal data, and that the data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with GDPR, ensuring appropriate security and confidentiality.
Scope and legal bases of data processing is the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligation.
Specifically, your data will be used for the following scope:
- Technical and functional access to the EaSI website, no data is collected after you quit the Browser
- Advance navigation purposes or custom content management
- Statistics and analysis of navigation: information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics
Your personal data can be used, with your consent, for the following scope:
• Provide you information about our promotional activities
The provision of data regarding the aforementioned purposes is optional, and your refusal does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
We may employ third-party companies due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service
- To perform website-related services
- To assist us in analyzing how our website is used
How we treat your data:
Your data can be processed in the following way:
- by means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties
- by electronic calculators using software directly managed or programmed
- temporary treatment in anonymous form
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, particularly, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts
- communication and dissemination office
- planning and management of interventions
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
• Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimization
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states: EU Member States.
Time Limits. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
established for a period of time that does not exceed the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes.
established for a period of time that does not exceed the services provided.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the guide of your browser.
For an overview of the mode of action for the most common browsers, visit the website www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired.
This does not prevent the setting of cookies but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
Data controller: the data controller is European Association for Social Innovation (Calea Mosilor Street, Bucharest, Romania); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +4 0790 048 681) in the person of its legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Regulation EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subjects
1.The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2.The data subject has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data
- the purposes and methods of processing
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- the identifying details of the data controller, of the processor and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can come to knowledge in quality of representative appointed in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3.The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation anonymous forms or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which the conservation it is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, to those which data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4.The data subject has the right to object in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/herself for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/herself for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling, or for carrying out research by market or commercial communication.