Creating a Safe Environment for Children in need in Foster Care
The CreatingCare project focuses on developing structures of social support and care to fit the needs of both professionals and foster families, namely by training professionals and enabling them with communication and recruitment skills and creating a support app for families.
- Analyze the needs of the professionals within the foster care system
- Create a tool with guidelines for a focus group to understand professionals’ perceptions and experiences in terms of recruitment and communication with foster families.
- Provide a practical tool for the professionals to engage all families and raise awareness in the community towards the need for foster careers and deinstitutionalization
- Train the professionals and improve their competencies of recruitment and communication with foster families
- Tool for Understanding Professionals’ Perceptions and Experiences in terms of recruitment and communication with foster families
- Tool for Understanding Foster families’ needs, perceptions and experiences
- Family engagement tool
- Training course on communicating skills and strategies in the process of recruiting foster families
- App for foster families
Mise HERo s.r.o., Czech Republic
Amadora Inovation Em Unipessoal Lda, Portugal
San Giuseppe Onlus, Italy
Afeji Hauts-de-France, France
01/11/2021 – 01/11/2024 (36 months)
Project website: www.creatingcare.eu
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.