European Alliance to Upscale DESIGN project’s results and strengthen the employability of people with changed working ability at the open labour market
The aim of the project is to strengthen Europe’s identity by promoting inclusive labor market policies, defending principles of equalization, and placement of people with a changed working ability (PCWA) at the open labor market. The main idea of the WorkAbility project is to be proactive and give people with disabilities the skills and tools needed to find and retain their job place – which means opportunities for self-development and empowerment towards the open labor market.
- Empower people with changed work ability (PCWA) with soft skills
- Improve the Job Profile Tool specifications to allow self-assessment and self-awareness of people with PCWA’
- Generate a portfolio to train professionals on empowering People with PCWA’ with soft skills
- Develop a guide to support practitioners and families on how to apply the Job Placement Tool
- “People with changed working ability: mapping the way to get soft skills to find and retain a job place – a Resource”
- Job Platform’ specifications for soft skills self-assessment
- Soft skills for employment – course portfolio
- Guide to apply the Job Platform
Afeji Hauts-de-France, France
01/11/2021 – 01/11/2024 (36 months)
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.