Women’s Innovative Business Incubation Zone
The WINBIZ project involves migrant women or women with a non-Western background, with medium-high levels of education, in a training pathway aimed at enabling the acquisition and development of personal, transversal, and specific competencies and skills necessary for their full integration/reintegration in the European labour market, thus generating well-being for themselves and for the society they live in.
- Contribute to the development of migrant women’s competencies in adult education through high-quality learning.
- Contribute to the promotion of open education and the development of methodological, didactic, and technical innovations for the promotion of women’s social entrepreneurship.
- Acquisition and sharing of knowledge, theoretical, empirical, and statistical-operational data—from institutions involved in the implementation of educational-training paths for adults, and of institutions involved in the socio-professional inclusion of women and migrants.
- Development and sharing of open methodologies, tools, and training materials to promote the acquisition of personal, transversal and specific competencies and skills by the target group
- Promotion of a practical co-planning training course
WINBIZ Social Report: A social and training needs research report, aiming at outlining the local, national, and European framework of opportunities and barriers that migrant women may face.
WINBIZ Trainer Toolkit: An online toolkit for trainers and tutors that will be “tested” through alternative engagement and information gathering techniques, such as coaching circles.
WINBIZ Training course: A 150-hour-modular course to be structured in blended mode: 25 tutors will mentor 250 migrant women during the course.
WINBIZness Plans catalogue: A catalogue of business plans, bringing together the 15 best operational business plans developed by the women who have successfully followed the MOOC.
Associação Portuguesa de StartUps (APSU), Portugal
EGInA – European Grants International Academy, Italy
Wisamar Bildungsgesellschaft gemeinnützige GmbH, Germany
CES Academy, The Republic of North Macedonia
Hellenic Open University, Greece
European Association for Social Innovation, Romania
01/11/2021 – 01/11/2024 (36 months)
Project website: www.winbizproject.eu
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.