Empowering Small and Medium Enterprises through Digital Sustainability
Sustain Circuit is a project supported by a grant from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Grants Romania 2014-2021 and Norway Grants 2014-2021, in the frame of the SME Growth Programme Romania.
SMEs, especially from rural areas, have limited access to educational programmes concerning digitalisation, the shift to more planet-friendly services and more sustainable business plans.
Sustain Circuit is a comprehensive endeavor designed to empower SMEs from the N-W of Romania rural areas to thrive through digital transformation and embrace sustainable practices. By merging effective digital solutions with sustainable strategies, we’re creating a roadmap for businesses to grow while minimizing their environmental impact.
Sustain Circuit will follow 3 main directions of action:
- the exchange of good practices in green innovation and circular economy to foster new business models;
- the acquisition of green skills to introduce critical sustainability factors;
- the development of digital skills to enhance new opportunities, presence in new markets and segments and increase revenues.
Sustain Circuit results
The Sustain Circuit partners believe that sustainability and digitalization are not mutually exclusive; they are the building blocks of a prosperous future. With that in mind, the main resources that we’ll design within the Sustain Circuit initiative are:
- The Sustain Circuit Sustainability Map built on shared knowledge and experiences
- A blended learning digital skills acquisition course for SMEs, presenting key concepts and providing useful instruments that could benefit the transition to a visible online presence
- An induction course concerning circular economy and sustainable values
CSR Innovative Solutions – Norway
1.06.2023 – 30.04.2024
Supported by a grant from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Grants Romania 2014-2021 and by Norway Grants 2014-2021, in the frame of the SME Growth Programme Romania.