Below are our current opened positions. If you’re interested, please check the details under the each offer and to apply for the job send us a motivational letter and a CV in Europass format.
We are looking for a Financial Secretary with university studies in the administrative field and an advanced level in English.
Full-time position, Bucharest.
To be successful as a Financial Secretary, candidates should be professional, polite, punctual, organized, to have analytical thinking, attention to details, team spirit, involvement and permanent orientation towards development, ability to work with very tight deadlines. The person must have advanced knowledge of English, minimum knowledge of primary accounting, PC operation skills, and Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word).
– handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, translations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
– maintaining the relationship with service providers and the general public
– dealing with the logistical organization of activities in Romania (workshops, trainings, etc.)
– making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, hotel, and restaurant reservations
– checking the expenses account
– active involvement in the projects of the association according to its needs
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (Europass format) and a cover letter, both in English, to email@example.com.
The salary will be negotiated during the interview.
Deadline to apply: 10.09.2020