We are looking for mentors for migrants!
Are you an empathic person ready to guide and support migrants in identifying the learning opportunities offered by the hosting community?
Are you willing to be involved in a long-term process in which your know-how and experience can help other people to accommodate in a new country?
We can provide you with access to learning tools and training to improve your mentoring competencies.
What you have to do is:
- Register and become a member of the network: https://forms.gle/7mwGPz3Yvsh9oTgR8
- Participate in a 1-day workshop in Romania (online) – February 2022
- Provide support with the recruitment process of mentees
- Join a 3-day training in Portugal (not mandatory). You will receive an international certificate that recognizes the competencies you have acquired.
- Get involved in the mentoring process – minimum 6 months with monthly or bi-monthly meetings with the mentees – the meeting length will be up to the needs of the mentee and your availability
For becoming a mentor, a volunteering contract will be signed with our organization. You will receive the volunteering certificate and a recommendation letter at request.
*If you are already an integrated migrant will be an added value for the future mentee.
*If you already have experience in mentoring would be a great asset for the process.